Mild/Moderate Compression with Multi-Pressure Foam by BiaCare
- 15-25 mmHg gradient compression foam hand to axilla when used with OverSleeve (included)
- Use as a bandage liner or compression garment for edema, lymphedema, post operative swelling and mild fibrosis.
- Open cell foam chips provide massaging effect on superficial lymphatics thus helping o soften fibrotic areas.
- Direction channels facilitate efficient drainage of lymph fluid.
- Included a pair of cotton liners
- Moisture wicking material
- Machine washable
- Latex free