Lymphedema Bandaging Kit for Arms
This efficient bandaging kit was developed by a Dr. Vodder School trained physical therapist for use in her clinic in Greenville South Carolina.
This kit is popular to treat a single full arm, fingers/hand to axilla. If an extended length of treatment is anticipated to reduce the limb volume, consider ordering two kits for a full additional set to alternate with for hygiene. Kits can be adapted. Please contact Jnourse@myCompressionProducts.com
Kit price includes shipping to anywhere in the USA. All materials are reusable when cared for properly except Transelast gauze conforming bandages. If not soiled or over stretched Transelast can be re-rolled for several uses.
If you anticipate extended bandaging needs, please consider ordering additional box of 20 rolls of Transelast Classic 6cm.
Each Kit contains:
- Ambra LeRoy Short Stretch bandages (equal to Comprilan and Rosidol K)
- (1) 4cm x 5m
- (1) 6cm x 5m
- (1) 8cm x 5m
- (2) 10cm x 5m
- (1) Rosidol soft foam roll 12 cm
- (1) Box of 20 rolls Transelast gauze by Lohmann & Rauscher
- (1) Bandage Retainer size G TubiGrip
- (2) 1 yd. pieces of soft cotton stockinet.
- (1) Patient measuring pack (skin marker, measuring tape)